Solo presenter/DJ willing to volunteer.

Minozen

Hello fellow broadcasters, I am a solo 11 year old. Yes 11 year old, you're not blind.

Now, you may think, "what is a 11 year old doing here?" but hear me out. While my voice may sound meh, I am more than mature enough to become a presenter or DJ. Contact me at: minozen.a@yahoo.com And just for measure, here is a mic test: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uutNcJtRVG. I also can type pretty fast, giving me a lot of time to chat with the community. I do not yell nor shall you mistake me for one of those "toxic" kids, I think I am much greater than that. Thank you for reading, possible internet radios!

Stevy6

Hello, best of luck. And well done for trying to get yourself out there,

Firstly. I'm afraid we coudlnt take you on as your under 18. (Due to "Duty of care" issues, we have a live dashboard and some listeners can get quite offensive so it would be against the law to allow you to see some of the content they post so we couldn't protect you from that,

Secondly , your mic needs to be better, is it a basic headset? It's sounds a bit robotic, it may be worth re recording something where you know what you going to say, as it sounds like you panic a little and are not sure what to say.

Good Luck. And again well done for putting yourself out there.