Sports Reporters Wanted for My Show!

shefellover93

Hey guys!

Do you have skype, a microphone and an interest in one or more sports?

Kev's Kickoff is a sports show with a bit of a twist. Not only do we keep upto date on all the sporting action, but we also play the very best of music alongside it!

Everything is set up, I've 4 (hopefully 5 if it can sort out its encoders) radio stations from Ontario, Canada to Sydney, Australia! I've the music, all the soundbytes and the ambitions to make the show a great one! All I need is people to help me keep up to date with the sports they love! As much as I try, I simply can't keep on top of it all, and have a limited knowledge of many sports. If you joined I'd get you on air (either live or pre-recorded at a time that suits you) for however long you'd like, to talk about the sport or sports you keep up to date with!

I already have a few people on board but I'm missing people for many sports, Baseball and Ice Hockey for example. You don't have to be an expert, just know roughly what's going on in the sport.

If you're interested feel free to post on the thread, send me a PM, or send a message to the facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/kevskickoff. More info can be found at our website Kev's Kickoff Radio Show - Home

All the best!
Kev