Stuck on how to login to shoutcast

thewicked

I am unsure of my output settings on my winamp configuration page, can anybody assist me to get up and running? my shoutcast output config is cp2.internet-radio.org.uk
my port is also set correctly my password also entered correctly the one i got from cp2.internet-radio.org., what am i doing wrong? It will not let me connect to the server, any help appreciated. I guess its something simple everything works with auto dj program but I really want to try virtual dj with shoutcast.

thewicked

Hi I have totally disabled firewalls in my anti-virus and in windows 7 and still it won't connect ,
what happens is I press connect and real quicky it goes from connecting then not connected .
I have entered cp2.internet-radio.org.uk (I tried this with http;// in front as well ) into the output config address the port is 30412 and the 10 digit password you gave me in the open email ,
I have also disabled auto dj program in its settings .. it all works fine when I use auto dj .. but I need to connect with the shoutcast sourse to try to use virtual dj to broadcast ..any ideas to try out please,
I might not be doing something along the way that may be simple to others but I have not figured out ..many thanks..

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Have you tried resetting the 'Source Password' from the control panel to ensure its not an incorrect password problem ? If that doesnt work then email us you settings (including password) to contact@internet-radio.org.uk and we will help you out.