sung ids & jingles

Are you looking for that right voice & sound for your radio imaging, websites, adverts ,pod casts & much more , then look no further that spangle creations, wherever its just voice , or production or even sung ids & jingles , what ever the project or job is , spangle creations can create & offer you a first class quality service at great price to suit your budget , so if your looking for voice overs & production ? dry voiced or produced or even sung then spangle creations is the place for you come ! For more information & details on what we can offer you ! email spanglecreations@aol.com

We havent got a website at the min as most of our work comes from word of mouth & cilents who have come back again & again . But i can let us hear some demo of some of the stuff we do if you let us have your email address. cheers steve

jambo

Spangle has sent me a demo of their sung jingles and I have got to say I am very impressed, and the prices quoted are extremely reasonable, well worth the money

Thank you Jamie for your kind comments & words my friend , if we can be of any help to anyone looking for imaging & jingles at a great price / then we will do our very best to do that .