Teen interested in a Radio Presenter position

Jason

Hello!

My name is Jason, and I am from Singapore. I will definitely sound different from the rest, as I am from an asian country. But it would be great to globalise your radio! There is also currently no online radio stations in Singapore that I know of, so it would be great to bring online-radios to Singapore. As being a radio DJ is my passion and I enjoy being on-air very much, I have decided to approach this forum hoping to get a position as a Radio Presenter. I am experienced with SHOUTcast streaming (I can work with winamp or SAM). I am also willing to learn any other ways of online broadcasting!

I have not really worked on a proper radio station before, so I am hoping that the station that is willing to offer me a position has the required broadcasting licenses and are legal.

I play mostly hits, but I would play anything else to fulfill my dream of being a real online radio presenter!

Also, could anyone help me clear my doubts? I was wondering if I am actually legally broadcasting/djing? Because i am from Singapore.

If you are willing to give me a chance, do reply to the post below or you could drop me an email at: nnnosaj AT gmail.com

Thank you for your time! Look forward to working with your station!

djstopz

Hey

Alright Mate, You May Not Be interested but i used to run a station called ottfm stand for over the top fm and now i have been left as my radio partner is no longer interested if you want to join me and make the website and start it back up get at me, email me djstopz@hotmail.co.uk