UK themed '70s Nostalgia Show

JohnRobson

Hi Chaps!

My name is John & until recently I worked at a local community radio station where I presented a couple of live shows - a lunchtime music show, and the Friday drive time show. I also did a pre-rec late night jazz show. I'm looking to do a pre-rec show celebrating all that was great about growing up in the UK in the 1970s - lots of great music from that decade (all the hits, plus some forgotten classics), but also features about 70s TV, films and what was going on in the news in the 70s.

I'd be looking to do a one or two hour show on a weekly basis.

Interested?

Cheers,

John :)

DJ-Cuppy

Djs wanted

Hi Chaps!

My name is John & until recently I worked at a local community radio station where I presented a couple of live shows - a lunchtime music show, and the Friday drive time show. I also did a pre-rec late night jazz show. I'm looking to do a pre-rec show celebrating all that was great about growing up in the UK in the 1970s - lots of great music from that decade (all the hits, plus some forgotten classics), but also features about 70s TV, films and what was going on in the news in the 70s.

I'd be looking to do a one or two hour show on a weekly basis.

Interested?

Cheers,

John :)

Yes we would be interested please can you email a short clip to radio.rsm@aol.co.uk and i will reply as soon as possible
i look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks
DJ Cuppy :)