Urban Essex Radio

doorman1982

Who are we?

We are a station from the UK , but our current DJs are from all over the globe, including Australia, the Netherlands and USA. We are a 24/7 radio/tv station with the capability to stream using video and audio, or just audio if preferred. We aim to showcase the talents of our DJs and get them as much exposure as possible on the world wide web!

Streaming

All our DJs stream from home, so you will need equipment and a decent internet connection to play for us. We have video and audio capability as mentioned before and can be found via a myriad of radio and social media apps, including TuneIn, Periscope, Mixer, Youtube, Twitch, RadioNet and many more including our very own app. Of course we also stream directly to our own website at www.urbanessex.co.uk - so come check us out!

Listeners

we do have regular listeners and a chatroom. We encourage all of our DJs to promote their shows as much as possible, but will also do what we can as a station via all our social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Contact Us

So if you think this sounds like the kind of station you would like to join and support, please get in touch by clicking the link below. We look forward to working with you!

Attachments

• 101015491_705499480287459_1227412627114688512_n.jpg
    101015491_705499480287459_1227412627114688512_n.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 511

DJ Taz

Hello,
we are a classic hip hop and R&B show with reality topics. I also do a mix show myself from mixcloud.
if you think we would be a good fit please contact us at djtazladyt@gmail.com I also attached my mixcloud link below as well

Thank you for you time

YouTube
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
studio.youtube.com
Mixcloud

www.mixcloud.com
www.mixcloud.com