Using the 'Kick' on the Admin Login page!

kingsgroove

Hi! I would like to use the 'kick' feature on the Admin page but need some instructions how to set this up! Any help greatly appreciated! :)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi there.

If you log into the admin area of the server using the username 'admin' and the same password as your control panel. Under 'Listener List' is your listeners details with the Kick IP link. This link will kick users from the stream.

8)

kingsgroove

Wrong 'Kick'

Hi there.

If you log into the admin area of the server using the username 'admin' and the same password as your control panel. Under 'Listener List' is your listeners details with the Kick IP link. This link will kick users from the stream.

8)

Hi! Thx for the response! Unfortunately I didn't make my request very clear! It is not 'Listeners' that I want to 'kick' but the stream itself when it's running on auto DJ. This is to enable other users to launch their own stream (live) with their own encoder so that it doesn't have to be done through the 'Deactivate Source' button on the 'Server Control'

At the moment if I click on the 'kick' link it doesn't disable the Server Stream allowing me connect remotely via an encoder or similar! I hope that has made the request clearer. Thanks in advance for any help on this :)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi there, no problem, thanks for clarifying the issue with us.

This is only possible with Icecast servers we are afraid. With Shoutcast servers you need to deactivate the AutoDJ manually from within the control panel. Hope this helps. 8)