WANTED: Syndicated daytime magazine show.

AndyC

Hello all,

First a big thankyou to evertyone who has already offered shows to PVR. Our schedule is filling up nicely and it's looking good for our launch sometime this spring. However, dealing with lots of show producers, I've noticed some glaring gaps in the genre of shows on offer. So I was wondering if anyone who is thinking of starting a syndicated show might want to plug one of these holes?

I'm currently on the lookout for a weekday daytime show. Something in a magazine format would be good, with guests, music and comedy etc. Think of what Steve Wright has done on his UK afternoon show for many years and you're on the right tracks. We are looking to either receive a pre-record a few days before transmission (so topical guests would still be relevant) or, if you are near to our studio, I can offer you our facilities there to broadcast live and simulcast to other stations who might want to carry it. Even if it comes from our studio, it would still be very much your show.

We currently have a morning or early afternoon slot available and we are looking for shows that would run for at least one day per week between 1-3 hours in length.

Anyone who fancies the challenge please get in touch by dropping me a private message on here.

Thanks,

Andy.