We need DJ's...desperately!

ShaunMoore

Hello! Crazy Radio is an Internet Radio Station broadcasting from Gloucester in the UK to the world.

Crazy Radio began broadcasting in March 2010 and has recieved over 10'000 listeners so far.

Currently we have our station manager DJ Cat who is 'On Air' most nights, she is the only LIVE Dj on the station- which you see is a really burden for her! We are desperate for more Internet Radio DJ's to join us.

Our priority is to get as many DJ's 'On Air' as soon as possible.

We're currently looking for DJ's to present LIVE or pre-recorded programmes with any genre...could you be the next Dj to add to our schedule?

Our playout programme is Sam, our website is about to go through a major re-brand.

Our main listener based demographically hits the UK mainly with listeners in the US, Germany and Japan.

We are a child safe child.

We really hope to have a good response, for more details send us an email: c-r-radio@hotmail.com or call 07729 350 537 or 01452 550 793

Or just leave a post... we will get back to everyone.

Thanks,

Shaun [Assistant Editor] www.c-r-radio.co.uk

deejay yemster

to appear on your radio station

Hi Shaun,

My name is DJ Yemster and im based in Scotland,Edinburgh. I am looking to appear on online radio stations. I saw your advert and I would be interested in presenting shows on your Online station. I play RnB,Hip-Hop,Oldschoool (90s,new jack swing,Motown Soul),Dubstep,House,Dance,Funky House,Garage,Grime,Dancehall/Bashment,Reggae,Afro-Jams,Soca and Calypso.

I have played at different clubs around the UK i.e Newcastle,London,Edinburgh,Glasgow Dundee and Aberdeen. I am currently working for Blackdiamondz Promotionz/Eventz based here in Edinburgh. I Use Serato Scratch Live and I am more of a mixing,scratch DJ and I perform LIVE remixes to tracks also I support up-coming artists.

I look forward to hearing from you should you have any vacant broadcasting slots available.

Thanks

DJ Yemster

DJBOMBILLO

Interested in DJ'ing

Hello my name is DJBOMBILLO. I am a DJ based out of Miami FL. I saw this post and I would be interested in DJ'ing live online. I have my own radio show that I broadcast online once on Tues and Thurs and I currently have a paying GIG on Friday nights. I am looking to spin and help promote your site as well as helping promote myself and our DJ's.

How would this work what is the process for getting up and running on your site to broadcast.

Thank You

DJ Eagle

DJ Eagle

Hello i am interested in your need for dj's i played live and was half owner of seraphic radio ... my love is oldies i play mostly oldies but have a variety of different genres ........ i was very much listened to i played live and as well intertaned visitors in chat room and took request ....... if interested in me please let me know..... my radio station as well played international i loved doing what i did best djing and talking to the listeners .... thank you

DJ-Cuppy

Djs wanted

Hello i am interested in your need for dj's i played live and was half owner of seraphic radio ... my love is oldies i play mostly oldies but have a variety of different genres ........ i was very much listened to i played live and as well intertaned visitors in chat room and took request ....... if interested in me please let me know..... my radio station as well played international i loved doing what i did best djing and talking to the listeners .... thank you

Can you please send me a short clip of a show to radio.rsm@aol.co.uk
i look forward to hearing from you

dj cuppy
radiorsm