Website design?

D

djjamminm86

Can anyone make a decent free radio website deign for me, I have a website, but I don't know a lot about website design, is anyone out there willing to code a site for me and a logo name please?
I know most people charge $50-1000 or more, but hopefully someone out there would be willing to help, I have had a station for awhile now, but really been looking to DJ for another station, but if I could find someone to help me out, please let me know!

Thanks and Happy New Year Everyone!

Hi,

I can definitely help you out with making your website...with one caveat...it will be ad supported with only two ads, one for my online station and one for my live sound company...

The websites that I create are responsive (will automatically move content to fit any screen size) which means you'll get a perfectly optimized desktop, tablet, and phone site with only one bit of code.

To take a look pat a couple of my designs (they are coded with the bootstrap language) visit the below sites:

www.mix879.com
www.aspinwallproductions.com

Thanks in advance,

D.I. Aspinwall
Station Manager
87.9 The Mix
di@mix879.com

Also, if you're looking into DJing for another station, check out 87.9 The Mix (use the URL above).