Weekly Pre-recorded show available (house / trance)

bigroomsessions

Hi all, newbie to this website.

I’m currently launching a new weekly dance show called ‘Big Room Sessions’ It’s an hour long and is updated each Friday on my soundcloud page. I host it and present it, and I play all the latest house / trance promos , remixes etc and it is all mixed.

I have been doing weekly shows on multiple internet radio / on demand internet radio sites and am keen to expand my new weekly show to more listeners. If you would like to use it in your schedule then please do so. It’s an hour and my previous shows have been very successful.

Please take a listen and if you have a schedule slot free, I would be grateful if you could download it weekly and air it out.

My current shows kicks off with BRS001 (Big Room Sessions 1) and is updated weekly. If you are interested or need more information about my show or myself then please contact me.

https://soundcloud.com/bigroomsession

Thanks

Gavin

System UK

Show

Hi we are interested in this - message us at info@systemuk.co.uk

Hi all, newbie to this website.

I’m currently launching a new weekly dance show called ‘Big Room Sessions’ It’s an hour long and is updated each Friday on my soundcloud page. I host it and present it, and I play all the latest house / trance promos , remixes etc and it is all mixed.

I have been doing weekly shows on multiple internet radio / on demand internet radio sites and am keen to expand my new weekly show to more listeners. If you would like to use it in your schedule then please do so. It’s an hour and my previous shows have been very successful.

Please take a listen and if you have a schedule slot free, I would be grateful if you could download it weekly and air it out.

My current shows kicks off with BRS001 (Big Room Sessions 1) and is updated weekly. If you are interested or need more information about my show or myself then please contact me.

https://soundcloud.com/bigroomsession

Thanks

Gavin