WFCS Digital Radio Perth, NY

Ritchie White

Tune in 7 days a week on WFCS-DB Radio for Country and Rock Music, Local weather, News and Sports.
Tune in all summer long for live broadcasts of Truck pulls from NY state, brought to you by the Pulling Radio Network, and Sunday nights at 8PM tune in for the Racing Round-Up with Craig Moore all the news for circle track racing in NY state and Nascar news updates. Tune in on WFCS Radio or the tune in radio app. Also find us here on internet radio. Thanks Ritchie.

P.S. feel free to comment on WFCS Digital Radio on the website that you stopped by, or request a song.

I am also looking for DJ Talent, come join WFCS-DB Radio and help turn it into a countrywide masterpiece. all genres, talk radio, politics, any kind of show you want PG-Explicit. I will host you on my server with a DJ account, pay for all website costs and supply you with a forwarding email for the station, as well as assist in any sharing that may be needed. It is up to you to find sponsors. I am asking at this time for 15% of sponsor sales, all other money is your to do your show, get your equipment, ETC. The 15% will be used for SEO building, website creation and maintenance, and all other fees that come with running an entire station. If you are interested please submit a 15 minute demo-show to info@wfcsradio.com and allow me two days to get back to you. Welcome to our team at WFCS-DB Radio. Online All the Time.

Last edited: