Whens the DJ on?

fringradio

Well I have been locked in my room for a day or two now and have get this script working! Is possibly the hardest thing to find and make. So I'm giving it to all on here! :D

The script is all about schedules. It will display what DJ is meant to be on at the time.

All you need to know is in the comment tags!

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> 
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> 
<head> 
<title>Station Activity</title> 

<style type="text/css"> 
#showBox {
	background-color: #9BBAFF; /*Colour of box */
   border: 2px dashed #000; /* Border width Style Colour */
   font-size: 1em; /*How bif the text will be */
	font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; /*Font style */
	padding-left: 3px; 
	padding-right: 3px;
	padding-top: 5px;
	text-align: center;
   text-color: #000; /*Colour of text */
   height: 100px; /*Box Hight*/
   width: 215px; /*Box With */
} 
</style> 

<script type="text/javascript"> 
// Sun=0 1 2 3 4 5 Sat=6 
var DayOfWeek = new Array('Weekend','Monday','Tuesday','Wednesday','Th ursday','Friday','Weekend'); 

var NoShow = 'No Show Scheduled<br />for "Your station"'; 
var DH = new Array (7); 
for (d=0; d<7; d++) { 
DH[d] = new Array (24); 
for (h=0; h<24; h++) { DH[d][h] = ''; } 
} 

DH[1][10] = 'No Show Name<br>with Cody Graves<br>Monday at 10 AM<hr>No Genre';
  DH[1][12] = 'No Show Name<br>with DJ JT<br>Monday at Noon<hr>No Genre';
  DH[1][14] = 'Real Talk<br>with DJ Yella<br>Monday at 2 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[1][16] = 'No Show Name<br>with Katy Cox<br>Monday at 4 PM<br>Rap';
  DH[1][17] = 'The Greatest<br>with DJ Fresh<br>Monday at 5 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[1][18] = 'Revolution Corner<br>with Randy Underwood<br>Monday at 6 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[1][20] = 'Daily Affirmation<br>with DJ Hightower<br>Monday at 8 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[1][22] = 'No Show Name<br>with David Doggett<br>Monday 10 to Midnight<br>No Genre';
  DH[1][23] = 'No Show Name<br>with David Doggett<br>Monday at 11 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[2][13] = 'No Show Name<br>with Michelle Caillouet<br>Tuesday at 1 PM<br>Rock';
  DH[2][16] = 'No Show Name<br>with Sweet Action Jackson<br>Tuesday at 4 PM<br>Rock';
  DH[2][20] = 'The Rock Hour<br>with Dan the Man<br>Tuesday at 8 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[2][22] = 'The Rock Hour<br><br>with Dan the Man<br><br>Tuesday at 8 PM<br><br>No Genre';
  DH[3][10] = 'Love Me! Hate Me!<br>with DJ Nia<br>Wednesday at 10 AM<br>No Genre';
  DH[3][11] = 'Westcoast Wednesdays<br>with DJ Smoove<br>Wednesday at 11 AM<br>No Genre';
  DH[3][15] = 'The Storm Hour<br>with the Weatherman and Reba<br>Wednesday 3 to 5 PM<br>Classic Rock';
  DH[3][16] = 'The Storm Hour<br>with the Weatherman and Reba<br>Wednesday at 4 PM<br>Classic Rock';
  DH[3][22] = 'EZ Does It<br>with DJ EZ<br>Wednesday at 10 PM<br>Rap';
  DH[4][12] = 'The Quad Show<br>with J Bean & LongJohn<br>Thursday Noon to 2 PM<br>Rap/Urban';
  DH[4][13] = 'The Quad Show<br>with J Bean & LongJohn<br>Thursday at 1 PM<br>Rap/Urban';
  DH[4][14] = 'The Hour<br>with DJ V-Jeezy<br>Thursday at 2 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[4][15] = 'No Show Name<br>with DJ Savana<br>Thursday at 3 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[5][10] = 'The Christian Hour<br>with Jammin J<br>Friday 10 to Noon<br>Christian';
  DH[5][11] = 'The Christian Hour<br>with Jammin J<br>Friday at 11 AM<br>Christian';
  DH[5][12] = 'The Em and Tag Show<br>with Em and Tag<br>Friday Noon to 2 PM<br>Rock';
  DH[5][13] = 'The Em and Tag Show<br>with Em and Tag<br>Friday at 1 PM<br>Rock';
  DH[5][14] = 'No Show Name<br>with DJ Kevin<br>Friday at 3 PM<br>No Genre';
  DH[5][15] = 'Big Hamptons Block<br>with Big Hampton<br>Friday 4 to 6 PM<br>Rap';
  DH[5][16] = 'Big Hamptons Block<br>with Big Hampton<br>Friday at 5 PM<br>Rap';
  DH[5][22] = 'Rockin till Midnight<br>with DJ Werewolf<br>Friday 10 to Midnight<br>Rock';
  DH[5][23] = 'Rockin till Midnight<br>with DJ Werewolf<br>Friday at 11 PM<br>Rock';
  DH[6][19] = 'Big Hamptons Block<br>with Big Hampton<br>Friday at 5 PM<br>Rap';

// The synatx is simple for this:
// DH[Day the show is on][The hour its on] = 'Any HTML in here!';

// Example: The show you want is on a Wednesday at 5PM for DJ Fring. The line would look like this:
// DH[3][17] = 'DJ Fring';    
//EASY!

//The day numbers as follows:  
//Sun= 0 
//Mon= 1 
//Tues= 2 
//Wed= 3 
//Thurs= 4 
//Fri= 5 
//Sat= 6 

var thedate = new Date(); 
var dayofweek = thedate.getDay(); 
var hourofday = thedate.getHours(); 
var showOn = DH[dayofweek][hourofday]; 
if (showOn == '') { showOn = '<p />No Show Currently Scheduled for "Your station"'; } 

function ReplaceDivContent(thediv) { 
document.getElementById(thediv).innerHTML = showOn; 
}

</script> 
</head> 
<body> 
<div id='showBox'>You require Javascript to be enbabled to view this.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">ReplaceDivContent('showBox');</script>
</body> 
</html>

Enjoy! Support Why dont you Sticky threads like these as my other one seems to be getting lost at the end of this forum! :(

Any questions just as me!

D

DiscoDave

Wow thanks for that! This is great - will give it a try on our site once I get it configured with our own details:)