Young DJ with Experience looking for a Radio Presenter Position

stephenbirdsall

I am 19 Years old.

Called Stephen.

I have internet DJ-ed before and i am currently looking for a radio station who wants a DJ supplying UK top 40 songs, Dance, R'N'B, Pop... as well as mixes and medley of songs.

I am available most evenings and all day mondays :). I have Sam Broadcaster and i am afraid i don't do pre-recordings i prefer to DJ Live.

Many Thanks.

Djdavec001

Prtesenter required

I am 19 Years old.

Called Stephen.

I have internet DJ-ed before and i am currently looking for a radio station who wants a DJ supplying UK top 40 songs, Dance, R'N'B, Pop... as well as mixes and medley of songs.

I am available most evenings and all day mondays :). I have Sam Broadcaster and i am afraid i don't do pre-recordings i prefer to DJ Live.

Many Thanks.

Hi there Stephen could you drop me an email please at owner@geminisoundsradio.com home

abz123

hey

uncutbeatz.com - we're looking for reliable and experienced dj's.. we're due to launch within the next two weeks.. if your interested then please email me at: abdhul@gmail.com :)

Thanks

Matt watts

I am 19 Years old.

Called Stephen.

Many Thanks.

Hi

Are you still looking to join a radio station.

I am 19 Years old.

Called Stephen.

Many Thanks.
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com