Zombie Radio looking for presenters

JonZombie

Very new Radio Station looking for presenters. I fund the station myself just now with no revenue coming in but i have big plans for this venture. I am looking for presenters that can bring their own personality to the station. The presenters will have a free hand to play what they desire. All i ask is that they have good timekeeping and be reliable. Some experience is desired and SAM Broadcaster would be the ideal software. Broadcasting from Scotland and would welcome all presenters from all over. Visit jon-zombie-com where the station broadcasts from, also Tunein.com Jon Zombie Radio Show - Glasgow, Scotland - Listen Online

I would prefer to hear some of your work so if you have a link or can email me a 15min spot that would help: Email JonZombie@live.com for info.

Attachments

• 1476342_1497664043792348_988879515_n.jpg
    1476342_1497664043792348_988879515_n.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 488
dance classics show

Hi there ! we produce a weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show called dance classics. Its networked out worldwide to stations via dropbox . You would be more than welcome to take the show . Let us know if your intrested in the show . You can email me directly at swhitlock01@aol.com