2 Issues

2mmradio

Hi,

I'm trying to get out of my current hosting provider as I'm heaving constant issues with their server.
Anyway, Can someone who's using Barix help me with the settings?

Secondly, I have an account with the Centova panel, my Server starts ok, but it won't let me login to SHOUTcast server.

I know that the username is admin I've tried all sort of combinations but nothing.
I followed this
https://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/how-do-i-login-to-the-admin-area-of-my-server.29/

Thank you

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi 2mmradio,

We have not ever used a Barix streamer before, so unfortunately we are not really in the position to give you any advice on this we are are afraid. So we can only recommend asking the manufacturer for some help with this.

The login for the "admin" area of your Shoutcast server is the username 'admin' and your normal control panels admin password. I just tested this for you and it seemed as though you must have changed your account password recently and not then restarted the server afterwards for the new config changes to take full effect. So I just restarted the server for you and can now login into the admin area with the new password.