24/7 station

VibeFmRadio

We are currently a jump on jump off station and looking to stream 24/7 so as to build some consistency. What do we need to do and what software would we need? Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
You can use our built in Auto DJ software (part of the control panel) to schedule some files to play while you are not streaming live. You would then connect when you are live and your listeners would be automatically transferred from AutoDJ to Live. They would then be transferred back again when you disconnect. We recommend testing this with a trial account (for free).

VibeFmRadio

You can use our built in Auto DJ software (part of the control panel) to schedule some files to play while you are not streaming live. You would then connect when you are live and your listeners would be automatically transferred from AutoDJ to Live. They would then be transferred back again when you disconnect. We recommend testing this with a trial account (for free).
Is your software a stand alone software that allows any streaming host/server to connect?

Where do I find this to trial please?

How much is it per month if we decide to use it full time, by full time I mean when our presenters are not streaming shows?

Thanks in advance

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Is your software a stand alone software that allows any streaming host/server to connect?

Where do I find this to trial please?

How much is it per month if we decide to use it full time, by full time I mean when our presenters are not streaming shows?

Thanks in advance

The AutoDJ software (liquidsoap) runs in the control panel in the background. Your DJs will connect as usual. Do you already have an account with us? If not you can sign up for your free trial here: https://www.internet-radio.com/servers/ Have a play with it and see how you get on.