3 syndicated shows Available for your station

Robert Williams

We have a three hr Top 40 New country radio show that we will give to the stations and we will work with them on getting advertisers for there 50% of the bartered spots. We also have a I hr Top 10 New country show that we will do the same with We also have a Classic 1 hr Rock show that we will do the same thing with them... We are now on three terrestrial stations and looking to close 16 more and we are on 37 big internet radio stations with a combined listener base weekly of over 250,000 k

username =
email = robert@wbaentertainment.com

We have a three hr Top 40 New country radio show that we will give to the stations and we will work with them on getting advertisers for there 50% of the bartered spots. We also have a I hr Top 10 New country show that we will do the same with We also have a Classic 1 hr Rock show that we will do the same thing with them... We are now on three terrestrial stations and looking to close 16 more and we are on 37 big internet radio stations with a combined listener base weekly of over 250,000 k

username =
email = robert@wbaentertainment.com
please email me at staff@xcessfm.co.uk as we are interested in having your show on are station

DJ POLITIC

Mr. Williams can you reach out to me regarding my upcoming syndicated show , I need some advice regarding sponsors for my show