50 Years And Rolling music show available

LeoKheartmusic

If you operate or are a station manager at a Music Radio Station well then this may be of interest to you.
50 Years and Rolling is a weekly, 2 hour music show available for syndication to any internet, DAB or FM based music radio stations
The show can be emailed in one, two hour section or four 29 minute segments via We Transfer to your station as a totally generic show with no mention of date, time, weather etc yet still sounding live.

The show features a mix of tunes from the last 5 decades. Part of the show called “Relax and Chill” where I play a half hour of easy listening, chillout, relaxing tunes .
The music played is extremely versatile From U2 to Calvin Harris, from Steely Dan to Coldplay, from emerging acts such as Loah and Dermot Kennedy to classics such as The Police and David Bowie

50 Years and Rolling is a must listen to show if you have any interest in music from the last 5 decades with an Irish soft easy voice doing the links in between the tunes, with personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to a 2 minute promo for the show at

or part of a sample show at:

I would also be more than happy to answer any questions with regards to the show by emailing me on:

50yearsandrolling@gmail.com

or via a PM on this forum.

Many thanks for reading this and I do hope you will check out the show.
All the best from Leo 50 Years and Rolling image.jpg

Last edited:

LeoKheartmusic

Following my post on 23rd Nov I've had three stations in The UK, take my show called 50 Years and Rolling from mid December when the first show will be available so many thanks to those stations for going ahead.

If there are any other stations interested in broadcasting 50 Years and Rolling, please get in touch. All shows are generic in terms of no mention of the weather, news, day of the week, or anything that will date each show. Consequently, shows can be broadcast out of sequence.

For further information please email me at 50yearsandrolling@gmail.com

or send me a direct message on the forum.

Promo trailer is available on the original post - please have a listen.

Many thanks for reading.

Best regards from

Leo Kirby

LeoKheartmusic

Hello and a very Happy 2023 to you.
Since my previous posts there are now 9 stations broadcasting the show in the UK, Ireland and Spain which is super.
It would be great to get on even more stations anywhere in the world. So if your station is interested in broadcasting 50 Years and Rolling, please get in touch. All shows are generic in terms of no mention of the weather, news, day of the week, or anything that will date each show. Consequently, shows can be broadcast out of sequence.

For further information please email me at 50yearsandrolling@gmail.com

or send me a direct message on the forum.

Promo trailer is available on the original post - please have a listen.

Many thanks for reading.

Best regards from

Leo Kirby