A Radio Station Looking For New Manager

shoutoutradio

Hi, I am looking for a volunteer manager for my old internet radio station Shoutout radio I have a Domain, Hosting, and Shoutcast server. It just needs an ambitious person to run this station for me as I have a lot of commitments at the moment. I can offer web design, support on anything, help for anything to do with the site and advertising. The only thing I cant do is Host any shows as all equipment used have been sold or given away. Please help me as I don't like seeing my old successful station being not used. Any interest would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Martin

Welcome To Shoutout Radio!

JonZombie

Hey, Ill cut to the chase. Whats in it for me?

I know what you want and whats involved. I also know you are not paying so what is in it for me? Presenting one thing but managing another? When did you last broadcast? Would you consider selling all rights to the station?

JonZombie@live.com :)

Last edited:

shoutoutradio

Information

I know what you want and whats involved. I also know you are not paying so what is in it for me? Presenting one thing but managing another? When did you last broadcast? Would you consider selling all rights to the station?

JonZombie@live.com :)

Hi I ran this internet locally had a sponsorship from my high school , a hosting server and web domain purchased , the site had 1,000 hits a day and the station regularly hit 200 listeners. No money was actually made but being able to have most of the high school as listeners this built a way students an I could express ourselves. There Is nothing in it for anyone but the satisfaction of pleasing people. As I left school I stopped using this station as priorities moved towards my college education and earning. So the last time I broadcast was 5 years ago. And yes I would be interested in selling.

SOUNDZRADIOUK

Shout Out Radio has joined up with Soundz Radio Uk. Both stations are now in partnership with each other. Come and check us out. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: