Alexa Skill

Wallace93

Good evening to you!

After the launch of our radio station and learning the hard way! I'm now offering a brand new service!

1x Alexa Skill for £10

Including in this deal is :-

- Fully custom skill which includes "Play ×Your Radio Station Name×
- Compatible on all devices
- Custom logo and background image
- Launched on the Alexa Skill Store

All this for £10 and a turn around time of 3 days!

To order this deal please email me: jamie@rpop.co.uk

AndyC

This sounds like an excellent service and we'll probably be taking up your offer pretty soon. But can I just ask if this is just for Alexa or does it cover Google Home devices as well? I strongly believe smart speakers are the way forward for broadcast radio, jut getting a station listed on them can be a bit of a minefield.

HarvestMoonRadio

This sounds like an excellent service and we'll probably be taking up your offer pretty soon. But can I just ask if this is just for Alexa or does it cover Google Home devices as well? I strongly believe smart speakers are the way forward for broadcast radio, jut getting a station listed on them can be a bit of a minefield.
£10 is a bargain - not sure if they are still doing this but I got mine done for free by the Amazon Alexa team by providing the details they needed. Took a few days and anyone anywhere can simply ask Alexa to play my station - here is the link for onboarding. As I said they did mine last year so don't know if it's still something they do.

Last edited:

Wallace93

Hey AndyC sorry for my slow reply. Currently Alexa only but from June will be offering Alexa, Google, Roku and Apple Home also still £10 each which is a one off charge and not monthly :) Defiently the way forward we have seen massive growth in station just purely from an Alexa skill.

Lastly it's extremely interactive, We offer stations the opportunity to run competitions on their Alexa skills along with the options of having a welcome prompt e.g. Merry Christmas from us all, Have you downloaded our app etc which helps alot!

We are also currently building a way to request songs directly from your Alexa, google home and Roku which i think will be very good!

Wallace93

£10 is a bargain - not sure if they are still doing this but I got mine done for free by the Amazon Alexa team by providing the details they needed. Took a few days and anyone anywhere can simply ask Alexa to play my station - here is the link for onboarding. As I said they did mine last year so don't know if it's still something they do.

hey HarvestMoon, Yes that service is still available and would recommend everyone try it out as long as their only after a basic skill, Its a good service but is a pain if you then want to make changes to your skill or add in custom prompts, adverts etc, Thanks for the kind words on the pricing though appreciate that were not looking to make a profit on the product just give everyone a change to try new markets!

Wallace93

Just to add the above messages we offer the following services free as part of your alexa skill:

- Custom welcome prompts e.g Thanks for using our Alexa skill, Have you downloaded our app yet or Merry Christmas from all of the team etc.
- Custom Logo sizing and image quality.
- The skills will be produced and advertised as from your station. NO third party names on your alexa skill.
- Unlimited updates as and when we introduce them.
- Custom messages for advertising if you want them.
- Request a song - Once the service launches in June
- Alexa what song is playing now? when the service launches in June

We will also be adding Google Home / Assistant Skills, Apple Skills & Roku apps as from June which will be £10 per skill or £30 one off fee for all. If you already have our Alexa skill we will be offering the rest for a fixed price of £15.00

HarvestMoonRadio

hey HarvestMoon, Yes that service is still available and would recommend everyone try it out as long as their only after a basic skill, Its a good service but is a pain if you then want to make changes to your skill or add in custom prompts, adverts etc, Thanks for the kind words on the pricing though appreciate that were not looking to make a profit on the product just give everyone a change to try new markets!
Actually they have recently changed that making what you say fairly simple.

AndyC

Have you guys started offering the Google and Roku services yet? I'm finding Google a particularly tough nut to crack to get onto their platform, but then I'm not an expert.