American Top 40s DJ Looking to Host Weekly Show

IE-Radio

Good Evening,

I am a newer DJ looking to find home to broadcast a weekly show consisting of the Top 40s of the week or oldies preferably with a sustainable audience. I have SAMBroadcaster, a library of music that I am always expanding and a decent microphone to utilize. I would prefer later and a weekend show if possible (Eastern Standard Time). Any leads or offers would be greatly appreciated and you can send me a message here or reply directly to this thread. I appreciate you for your time and thank you for your consideration.

Reba

Good Evening,

I am a newer DJ looking to find home to broadcast a weekly show consisting of the Top 40s of the week or oldies preferably with a sustainable audience. I have SAMBroadcaster, a library of music that I am always expanding and a decent microphone to utilize. I would prefer later and a weekend show if possible (Eastern Standard Time). Any leads or offers would be greatly appreciated and you can send me a message here or reply directly to this thread. I appreciate you for your time and thank you for your consideration.
Hi Incinerator,

My name is Reba DuPerry, I am a manager with Have A Blast Radio. We are a family oriented station playing a mix of Country, Rock & Roll, old & new as long as it has no explicit language. I would love to talk to you further about our openings.

Please contact me at haveablastradio.com or thedubrat@gmail.com

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley

Stevy6

Good Evening,

get in touch man, we are looking for exactly what you do.

IE-Radio

Good Evening,

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley

Jack123

Hey,
Let me pitch this station to you, as this is something you may be interested in.

We are TSR, the future of trucking radio!

That's right! TSR is now hiring. We are FULLY licenced by PRS and PPL and have over 100 listeners daily. You can find and listen to us in all the best simulators like ETS2 Farming Simulator and many more!

What are we looking for?
* Over the age of 16, can be younger until 13 if mature.
* Have a decent and working mic.
* Have a reliable internet connection.
* Have a great taste in music.

Oh... and you can win £4 steam gift card to spend on whatever you like if you become Staff of the month.

Go on apply today! Over on our site.... https://truckstopradio.co.uk/, e-mail jack@truckstopradio.co.uk for more information or reply to this thread.

Head on down to our discord server too to stay updated! https://discord.com/invite/c6KU3Cc

Welcome to Truck Stop Radio Video- check this out!

We'd love to hear from you.

Good luck and thanks for reading!
Jack
Radio Moderator

Last edited:

IE-Radio

Good Evening,

we at ieradio are looking for djs to do live shows we love all types of music and have a good crowd that tune in so if you fancy giving us a go we have time slots open drop a mail to ieradio2018@gmail.com or you could always come see and fill a app out at https://ie-radio.com we look forward to hearing from you
DJ Harley