Ancient Vedic Radio (108KM) is Asking for a Favor

AncientVedicRadio

Wow, its been a long time since posting here. Basically my full-time job made it impossible to produce more shows.

Trying to turn this in an upward direction, Ancient Vedic Radio is developing its own YouTube Channel. We need 100 subscribers to qualify for a custom URL. What we have now is a string of numbers. So please visit us on YouTube & subscribe. There is only our 3-minute Premier Video to watch now. Our new channel is under construction. But PLEASE help us by subscribing (perhaps sharing this with your circle of friends). Eventually our PLAYLISTS will develop into what Ancient Vedic Radio is best known for - "Where you hear the sounds of Ancient India." THANK YOU

Ancient Vedic Radio's YouTube Channel

AncientVedicRadio

Our Playlist #1 is now available on our Ancient Vedic Radio YouTube Channel if you would like to enter Nirvana. Again, please subscribe and help us reach 100 Subscribers to get YouTube to cough-up a custom URL for us. Thanks
2/10/2020 Update: We are now 31 new subscribers shy from our required number of subscribers to qualify for a unique URL on YouTube. Please help by subscribing. Thank you. We also posted a new Introduction Video. BTW, I am using using the free, OpenShot Video Editor and so far am getting good results. This is one of those open source programs. Beats the one I was paying for :)