Angie FM, Generation Zel! Radio, Sign of The Horns \m/ Join our family!

Roby

Good Day!

I am pleased to announce that our family is once again growing and as a result, I am looking for interested people to become involved with our family.

CIIN - Sign Of The Horns \m/

\m/ - Rock, Hard Rock, Metal and Alternative. Everything from nice "light fluffy fare" like Nirvana and Green Day and Pearl Jam, through AC/DC and Metallica, to Slipknot and Trivium. If you have a Metal, Death Metal, Hard Rock, or Alternative show / podcast, or would like to be on air talent, toss me an email. soth@genzel.ca gets it to my desk.

Also, if you are in or know a indie band in the Hard Rock / Alternative / Metal genre, send me a track, or three. Just like my other creations, it's family first. So it goes with my \m/ family. soth@genzel.ca gets it in studio.

\m/ Joins 80s/Retro Angie FM and Top40/EDM Generation Zel! Radio as the premier digital stations in Canada. If you're interested in programming at any of the three stations, please send me an email at roby@genzel.ca

(Please note: While the positions themselves are not paid positions, I do use my family for commercial voiceover work, which is paid.)

Richard Robillard