Any radio stations looking for mashup megamixes?

Leon

Hi. Happy New Year.

I am in a lookout for radio stations who would like to fill up some empty slots.

I am specializing in making megamixes and mashups.

Perhaps you may like to check out my podcasts first.
You can find them at

http://www.djpod.com/djleon
OR
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ Leon Megamix

Currently I have accumulated over 180,000 plays and over 22,000 downloads from house-mixes.com.

Genre is mostly house and top40. Occasionally themed mixes like 80s, retro, beach house, rave or anything that I am in the mood for.

Hope to hear from anyone of you soon.

Best Regards,
djleon

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, I am particularly interested in these kind of mixes (including pre-recorded ones) for a station I am slowly relaunching. Is it OK to simply download them from your podcast site (they will of course have all the credits/metadata preserved and be left untouched other than maybe soundprocessing and fitting withing 1hr/0,5hr blocks) or do you use another process?

Regards

Alex

Leon

yes, I am particularly interested in these kind of mixes (including pre-recorded ones) for a station I am slowly relaunching. Is it OK to simply download them from your podcast site (they will of course have all the credits/metadata preserved and be left untouched other than maybe soundprocessing and fitting withing 1hr/0,5hr blocks) or do you use another process?

Regards

Alex
Hi Alex. You are welcome to download the mixes and use them in your station.
May I know which station is it?

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is called VFR Europe - currently the stream may be blank (although still showing an ident as my playout software works that way) as I have caught up with various work and family issues but I will be reloading all the shows hopefully this week :)

Leon

It is called VFR Europe - currently the stream may be blank (although still showing an ident as my playout software works that way) as I have caught up with various work and family issues but I will be reloading all the shows hopefully this week :)
Alex, please let me know which mixes your intend to use and when will it be schedule to be broadcasted. Thanks.