Are you a station looking for a presenter?

Ringo

Hello,

I currently run a live heavily interactive show every Monday and Tuesday from 9pm-11pm UK time. Following a reasonably successful run lasting over a year on a single station, the show has very recently become networked and hence, this post is to try and entice some of you wonderful hard working (but often unloved) station owners to broadcast it!

As a networked show, I can do very little in the way of changing the show to suit your station (sorry!) and as such it's more a case of 'does this show fit your station?'

As I said above, it's a interactive show, encouraging loads of callers (and emails, but we prefer calls!) to ring up and share whatever nonsense is on their mind. It's all very light hearted with the emphasis on the show being good fun. A website and facebook page sits alongside the show, encouraging listeners to remember the show and hence come back and listen again. There is music, typically 3-5 songs per hour just to break things up a bit between the various calls and features. The music played is anything from chart to Beatles and everything inbetween.

If you can't spare the hours to broadcast the show live, I'm more than happy to discuss a podcasted option.

Interested? Of course you are (you'd have stopped reading around a paragraph ago if not). Drop me an email: gary.potter@live.co.uk and we can see where we go from there.