Are you looking for a professional Radio Presenter? Are you a licensed station?

kimmy

I am an experienced radio and television presenter. I am offering my services to the right licensed internet radio. The shows I can and currently cover are the Breakfast Show! This will have all the latest news, news paper headlines, and lots of showbiz gossip delivered to me fresh of the press every day! I also play the latest chart songs and provide latest travel info and breaking news update. I am happy to run this show for you 3 day a week Monday Tuesday Wednesday 9 through till midday. I can also offer my services on a Friday evening with a "Late Nigh Love" show where I can read out emails and take calls from people with relationship problems. on this show I play love songs, and give out a listening ear to your listeners! If you are interested in any of these two services please let me know by calling Kim on 07825739620. Thank you. I also have over 5000 likes on my late night love show and over 3000 likes on my Breakfast show which If I come on board with you will be promoting your station. I also work for other radio stations that are studio based on different days.