Are you looking to Dj COME right over to www.feelthemixradio.com WE ARE HIRING ~~~~

feelthemixradio

Are you sick of drama in the Internet Radio World? If so, You're looking in the right direction! We are a DRAMA FREE internet radio station that thrives on having awesome tunes and lots of fun. We here at Feel The Mix Radio are a small station that just opened up on February 14th, 2013. We're looking for fresh faces that have a passion for music to join our family. If you're looking for a place to just relax, have fun and enjoy awesome tunes, then we are perfect for you.

This position is on a Volunteer Basis Only! Our schedule is pretty much wide open at the moment. All Time Slots are in Eastern Standard Time. We stream at 128kbs/44.1kHz/Stereo. We play a wide range of music.

Requirements:

* You must be at least 18 years old
* Windows XP or higher
* 512 mb of ram or higher
* 1.0 GHZ CPU or higher
* Dedicated Cable or High Speed Internet Connection
* 1500+ Songs (MP3 Format Only - All Genre's Welcome)
* TeamViewer
* Broadcasting Software (ie: Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ, etc.): We can provide Sam Broadcaster Software if software is needed.
* Good Quality Microphone
* Good with communication (ie: Clear voice, No Mumbling, No Swearing, etc.)
* Must be able to attend your Time Slot (If at any time you are unable to make your time slot; you must first try to find coverage yourself by contacting other staff memebers and if unable to reach any of them, then you must notify a member of the Management Team with enough notice to be able to find coverage.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact us via email at: feelthemixradio@hotmail.com with your inquiry.

Thank You For Reading This!

Respectfully,

OhioBoy
Feel The Mix Radio Management

telabadmanwot

Send me a private message and i will send you details of my show OhioBoy

My email address is in my location, top right of my post... that way a bit >>>> and a bit up /\ there you go :)

Last edited: