Aspiring Presenters & DJ's Wanted

Expo

Coming soon, Expo is an independent online radio station broadcasting a variety of music, talk and specialty shows. Expo is a volunteer-operated, non-commercial radio station financed by investor, listener and donor support.

Dubbed the ‘Experience & Exposure Station’, Expo Radio provides space for aspiring presenters and DJ’s, who are largely ignored and put aside by mainstream commercial and non-commercial media, while seeking to provide a fun and entertaining music alternative for 16-30 year olds across the UK by broadcasting online and on mobile 24/7/365.

We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic presenters and DJ’s to host their own shows. Think you have what it takes? Head over to our website (Expo Radio | The Experience & Exposure Station) and download our programme proposal, or reply to the add to be emailed a copy.

Requirements:

• Be aged 17 or over
• Be willing to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours a week for your show
• Have a clear spoken and friendly voice
• Have a high speed internet connection
• Have a reliable computer
• Have play-out software for connecting to our servers
• Have Turntables, CDJ’s or automation software to broadcast from
• Have a good quality microphone

This is a great opportunity for those interested in broadcast media or DJ'ing. We are looking for a range of show formats - such as solely music shows (all genres considered), talk/news shows and specialty shows. If you have an idea for a show, send it in and you could find yourself in our programming.

Join us on Facebook (/exporadio) and on Twitter (@exporadiouk)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 528

RichB

HI, I'm interested in filling ut the form but I can't seem to edit the PDF file. Any pointers?

Thanks
Rich.

Expo

I have a show that goes out to 180,000+ people. I would be interested in a prime slot on your station.

Ez

Ez, possibly interested. Can you message me a link to have a listen?

HI, I'm interested in filling ut the form but I can't seem to edit the PDF file. Any pointers?

Thanks
Rich.

Rich, have replaced the PDF with a Microsoft Word file which should make it easier to complete on a PC.
In the meantime do you have any links where i can listen to some of your stuff?

Cheers guys

Ash

Djmandymoore

looking for a stn

I am a uk based Dj used to work for fresh radio Liverpool. afther a few months break I am looking to start working for a stn again. I play must things from the 1960's - 1999 dance remixes sorry I don't do rock. or hardcore. please feel free to contact me amandakittymoore@hotmail.co.uk thank you for reading Mandy

experience
-5 years dj secondlife
- 2 years web radio experience
- Have over 80'000 songs, from old to present
- Use SAM Broadcaster pro;
-Condenser microphone
- Flexible
- Able to cover programmes if needed
- 51 years old
- Female
- Live in the UK!

RichB

Ez, possibly interested. Can you message me a link to have a listen?

Rich, have replaced the PDF with a Microsoft Word file which should make it easier to complete on a PC.
In the meantime do you have any links where i can listen to some of your stuff?

Cheers guys

Ash

OK thanks. I have this blog but I have a lot of more recent shows that I still need to upload:
http://richbeeleyradioshows.blog.com/

Do you have an email address where I can send you some more recent files?
Thanks