Auto dj wont play rotation playlist

Hi there being trying auto dj all evening road testing a rotation I set up to play. Playlist songs and event all set to play but the countdown happened then nothing. I generated a hour songs to play but nothing happened when event guide went to zero. I tried with song playing and without on audio dj and tried in both auto mode and assisted. It's a great programme please help as I want to go on air next couple weeks. Many thanks.
Tom

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Tom,

What is your accounts username please? I'll take a look over your playlists.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Sorry but I cannot locate any account registred to that email address? What is your server accounts actual username please?

Apologies.can you advice how I find that in auto DJ as I not online yet.could give you my mysol80 if that any use local host port is 3306.in auto DJ my user management disabled.i will be only one using it.please advise .thanking you so much.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Tom,

Are you sure that you host a radio server account with us? We need the username that you used when you created your server account.

We have a guide for uploading your Mp3 music files, setting up playlists and using the AutoDJ feature here: http://www.internet-radio.com/commu...dj-and-file-manager-in-centova-cast-v3.15032/

It sounds like you just need to first enable the feature in Centovacast. The guide linked above explains how to do this.

Sorry just to clarify I have not a radio hosting site yet. Just testing it before I'm ready to go to air. As I am based in Ireland what best platform for me shoutcast or any other. I really want be be able set it up as easy as possible. Which is best platform from me I think there is London server. Thanks in advance. Tom

That's perfect thank you do both shoutcast and ice cast do live DJ triggers for ads as I like generate bit revenue cover some costs.thanking you for your help.