Bandwidth Draining Culprit - Extreme-Codes IPTV Panel Pro

ChillandHipHop

Group,

Any other stations being listened to/weighted down/bandwidth consumed by the culprit below? No matter how many times we band the IP, it’s using a VPN. Banning the device doesn’t actually work very well in any instance. Who’s dealt with this issue and identified a cure?
5F697AFD-5A02-4ACA-8CE6-3DD72A0A0B9C.jpeg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Chill & Hip Hop,

It seems you have deleted this account from your reseller account?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Okay we see now, thanks. You did not mention which stream that it was so I presumed it was your original 'chillandhiphop' account which you've recently deleted!

We've tried to take a look in the admin section of your server but it seems your password is different to the one saved in your control panel so we cannot access this ourselves. We cannot help much without being able to access this!

ChillandHipHop

Thank you. There’s not much help needed from our perspective. We simply wanted to know if others are faced with the same issue.

C&H

My station Caribgospel is faced with the same problem

Xtream-Codes IPTV Panel Pro

ca.png
Montréal, QC, Canada142.44.136.52
ns549102.ip-142-44-136.net
Xtream-Codes IPTV Panel Pro
ua-player.png

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi DestinationCaribbean,

I've added the "Xtream-Codes IPTV Panel Pro" agent to your server admins user agent ban list and kicked the IP. They do not seem to have automatically reconnected so hopefully this will solve that issue now. But please do let us know should this agent appear again using a different IP.

Changing your IP/port won't really help here as they could easily find your stream again.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
HERE WE GO AGAIN, another Vampire.
Can I have this IP blocked... PLEASE
host72.metakauf.de

They are tuned in via Winamp, so this looks normal to us. They have only been tuned in for just under two hours so it's likely they just genuinely enjoy listening to your station. It's probably not a good idea to just keep banning any listeners that are tuned in for a few hours at a time. This person could enjoy listening to your station when they are at work each day for all we know and then you would then be banning a genuine fan of your station.

So we would suggest keeping an eye on that IP for now.