CA Garage Rock Show Looking for a Home

Dick Lee

California 60's Garage Rock pre-recorded shows are available for free! The shows are of excellent production and present the listener with a flavor of what 1960's rock-n-roll radio was like. The show features regional, unreleased, and live tracks from California's garage rock scene along with the hits of the era. I produce one to two shows per week and will ship to any station via Drop Box. I have over 175 shows in the can. The show's flavor is sort of like Dick Clark meets The Wolfman. For a sample of the show click on the following: https://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com or go to "Google" and type in "Dick Lee Podcast."
Dick Lee

Attachments

• dick-lee-show-700x700EDIT2.jpg
    dick-lee-show-700x700EDIT2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 574

nazif

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award-winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Radio Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
We allow both live & pre-recorded shows. Regular Podcasts are welcome.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host software
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with a certificate if the Dj provides a quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all, we treat our Dj like our family member. Rest assured.

Join Radio Beatz & you will surely feel the difference. Cheers :)
Email: radiobeatz.job@gmail.com or reply to this comment

Bulldog

California 60's Garage Rock pre-recorded shows are available for free! The shows are of excellent production and present the listener with a flavor of what 1960's rock-n-roll radio was like. The show features regional, unreleased, and live tracks from California's garage rock scene along with the hits of the era. I produce one to two shows per week and will ship to any station via Drop Box. I have over 175 shows in the can. The show's flavor is sort of like Dick Clark meets The Wolfman. For a sample of the show click on the following: https://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com or go to "Google" and type in "Dick Lee Podcast."
Dick Lee

Love your shows mate.

Dazza over at Fantasy Radio has been running them for a week or two now, fantastic stuff! always look forward to some Dick Lee :)

Keep up the good work mate.

AmbronRadio

Hi Dick

This sounds like something we could definitely run on www.ambron-radio.com we are a UK based online station, but don't let that dissuade you as I already have Greatest Hits USA and our Breakfast Show is live from the US. If you could either send me the show or a link to info@ambron-radio.com I will definitely add it to the schedule. We are also humans at the station and don't believe in sending automated emails etc..

Regards

Paddy