Card payment declined.

I use PAYG and tried to pay right now but having - card declined. P.S. - it's fine just Lloyds UK online banking down until 3.pm.

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi luxygalaxy,

I've had a look and it seems that your bank declined the payment and they have notified our billing provider Stripe to block any future attempts with that card.

So you may need to give them a call to unblock these transactions or perhaps use another card instead.

Hi luxygalaxy,

I've had a look and it seems that your bank declined the payment and they have notified our billing provider Stripe to block any future attempts with that card.

So you may need to give them a call to unblock these transactions or perhaps use another card instead.
I talked to bank and they told me they didn't decline payment from Stripe so maybe it's Stripe issue. I talked to Stripe as well and they told me to ask your service to contact them about my card declined because they didn't do this. They sent me email and asked to paste for you following - I got in touch with Stripe to understand why my payment was declined. In order for Stripe to troubleshoot, they need you to open a support ticket with the charge_ID of the declined purchase, my card_ID and my customer_ID.

Last edited: