Caribbean DJ Available for Hire

Krittz

Caribbean DJ available for hire - Reggae, Dancehall, Hip/Rnb, Soca, Souls, EDM etc.

Contact for further info.

Billy Camino

Try HABR, Have A Blast Radio. They have a Caribbean connection. Check their website, then Contact DJ Princess Reba. She's a Manager.

Reba

Caribbean DJ available for hire - Reggae, Dancehall, Hip/Rnb, Soca, Souls, EDM etc.

Hi Krittz,

DJ Princess Reba here. Would love to talk to you further about volunteering with Have A Blast Radio. We were founded by a gentleman in the Caribbean and I would love to have a DJ with a Reggae show! Check us out at haveablastradio.com and please, contact me at thedubrat@gmail.com or in the HAB Chatroom at haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout as quickly as you can. Thanks for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Rebecca (Reba) DuPerry

IE-Radio

we at ieradio are looking for djs to do live shows we love all types of music and have a good crowd that tune in so if you fancy giving us a go we have time slots open drop a mail to ieradio2018@gmail.com or you could always come see and fill a app out at https://ie-radio.com we look forward to hearing from you
DJ Harley