Centova Cast Website Host Help

Edward Fowler

Hi everyone I'm wondering if anyone could help me out as I don;t know which website host to go with to create my radio site as I want to make sure that the host i go with would work fine with Centova Cast if that makes sense if anyone could link me website hosts which works for your centova casts then please let me know as it;s the only thing which i'm finding difficult.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Edward,

Whoever hosts your website is irrelevant really. The HTML5 widget code provided by Centovacast to add a player (and also various other stream widgets) to your website will work with most platforms. If you are new to building websites then we would suggest looking at something like Wordpress.

Maybe some of our other members will have some suggestions of their own for you!

Edward Fowler

Hi Edward,

Whoever hosts your website is irrelevant really. The HTML5 widget code provided by Centovacast to add a player (and also various other stream widgets) to your website will work with most platforms. If you are new to building websites then we would suggest looking at something like Wordpress.

Maybe some of our other members will have some suggestions of their own for you!

Thanks for your reply @Support I now understand that also do you know any dj panels out there which you could link me as i want to have song requests, shoutouts etc but i don't want the requests to come via email as i don't want to setup a email for the djs to login into to see the requests as other stations have a dj panel if that makes sense.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
You're welcome Edward.

Not that I can think of unfortunately. The song request feature in Centovacast is done by email. I guess you could always add a chat box into your website for such requests and shout outs!