Changing Genre on Station Guide

PhD-Nakedbeatz

Hi There,
I would like to know how to change the genre of my station on the Station Guide, am using a shoutcast server and it is currently listed as Jungle but i want to change it to Drum & Bass, jungle and old skool, can this be done and if so how do i do it.

Regards

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi there

You can change your genre from within your streams encoders settings for a 'live' stream.

The AutoDJ settings in the control panel under 'Configure Server' also allows you to add the station genre. 8)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Unfortunately there is a bit of a bug with the genres in the latest version of Centovacast at the moment, this will be fixed in the next update though. So for now, please let me know what you would like the genres (up to 5) to be set as and I'll manually add them for you in the meantime.

Unfortunately there is a bit of a bug with the genres in the latest version of Centovacast at the moment, this will be fixed in the next update though. So for now, please let me know what you would like the genres (up to 5) to be set as and I'll manually add them for you in the meantime.
Just one - Dance. Thank you!