Chicago House Music DJ looking

James 'DJ Acid'

Hello all,

I'm a Chicago House Music DJ with over 35 years of musical knowledge looking for the right station to stream a live show for two hours a week. I'm currently affiliated with a station doing a show every Thursday but am looking to branch out.

I specialize in Soulful House, Disco, Afro House and more. If your station is looking for DJ's, I can be contacted at live2listenent@yahoo.com.

If interested in hearing a sample, I invite you to check out my Mixcloud page; James 'DJ Acid'

Here's a recording of one of my recent shows;

Last edited:

SDR Talent Scout

Looks like a perfect match for us, check out the website and see when there’s a slot that may fit! Email sent reply if interested, (you won’t be able to stream twitch tv when you broadcast with us though, )

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Hello all,

I'm a Chicago House Music DJ with over 35 years of musical knowledge looking for the right station to stream a live show for two hours a week. I'm currently affiliated with a station doing a show every Thursday but am looking to branch out.

I specialize in Soulful House, Disco, Afro House and more. If your station is looking for DJ's, I can be contacted at live2listenent@yahoo.com.

If interested in hearing a sample, I invite you to check out my Mixcloud page; James 'DJ Acid'

Here's a recording of one of my recent shows;
I've emailed you