Classic Gold Cool looking for presenters

azza5570

Hi guys,

after a success with Classic Gold Cool for hearts beds & bucks we have launched a service for the East Midlands - we play classic hits from the 60s 70s 80s and 90s! We broadcast via our website via either your on board Winamp windows player and also tune in. We are a small team looking to add to our family and looking for people to present various shows daytime and evening live or voice tracks we are not fussed just as long as it sounds fresh and fits with our format! If you have never dine presenting before or you have a mass of experience then we'd love to hear from you. Your can decide/chose your features, though we do have a couple ourselves! So if you would like to join a professional team producing quality radio for the East Midlands then get in touch now info@classicgoldcool.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to welcoming you to the classic gold team- listen online now Classic Gold Cool also note the station is also lucky to have sponsorship which is helping us grow and grow from 2 local papers - come on, be a part of it - whatever experience you have, you help us and let classic gold help you!

I look forward to hearing from you to discuss more.

best Aaron info@classicgoldcool.co.uk or aaronhudson@classicgoldcool.co.uk

voice tracking

Hi There ! would any voice tracking be of any help to you ? if so i might beable to do some weekly bits for you . Just let us know . cheers steve

azza5570

Hi There ! would any voice tracking be of any help to you ? if so i might beable to do some weekly bits for you . Just let us know . cheers steve

Hi there,

Voice Tracking would be great, would you like to do a mixture of bits & pieces that our playout can insert at random intervals? Send me an email aaronhudson@classicgoldcool.co.uk and we can take it from there. I look forward to working with you!

Kind regards
Aaron

azza5570

Thanks for your reply back my friend , have you got any scripts of stuff you want voiced ?

Hi there,

Have you an email I can send them too? I'm just looking for links to add in between songs, things about the ''No Repeat workday, Classic Gold Destinations, The Insiders club'' and shows that are coming up or on later on Classic Gold.

Thanks so much for getting back to me