Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    118 KB · Views: 403

MoveDaHouse

Same here...Cannot get in. Please advise.
not alot we can do, as usual no support at weekends... lets hope engineers are working on it & it comes back online soon, my stream is still up & running, just got no control panel, widgets & directory listing working etc Grrrr.

not alot we can do, as usual no support at weekends... lets hope engineers are working on it & it comes back online soon, my stream is still up & running, just got no control panel, widgets & directory listing working etc
not alot we can do, as usual no support at weekends... lets hope engineers are working on it & it comes back online soon, my stream is still up & running, just got no control panel, widgets & directory listing working etc Grrrr.
I know. They have never been good with weekend and after hour support at all...It sucks as we do pay for this service. I am also just hoping that my DJs can keep playing...And I suppose when we look at stats, then zero will show up. GRRR

MoveDaHouse

9 servers down now.... im totally offline luckily we running video so at least we got that, yes they need some kinda customer support at weekends , we are most busy then also... & for a premium service this is not good... control panel server is back online now but my stream server uk7 is down... but think engineers are working on it as 9 servers offline isnt a good look...

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
Apologies for the control panel issues last night. Our Centova database server was becoming overwhelmed which caused the control panel to become unavailable. Eventually this lead to some servers also becoming overwhelmed as their database update requests for track updates built up. We decided to reboot some machines and this fixed the issues. Obviously not an idea situation but we took the decision to get things back up and running sooner rather than later.

We'll continue to look into what what may have caused the issue over the next few days and see what can be done to avoid any issues like this in the future.

Sorry once again!

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
After some more careful diagnosis we think the issue relates to the default database engine Centova Cast uses (MyIsam). The MyIsam table level locking is causing our large (largest?) installation to be unable to keep up with the level of track history we need to store/retrieve. We've altered the table to use the InnoDB engine instead which immediately alleviated the issue which began to reoccur just now.

:D

We'll continue to monitor for potential issues.