country dj looking for radio station-country only

countryradiousa

Hey, Mike. I know of 2 online country stations that are actually looking for new AM/FM talent right now! Each of them is fully licensed, have large listener bases, and have been endorsed by major artists, including Morgan Wallen, Michael Ray, Deana Carter, Shenandoah, Oak Ridge Boys, Jamie O’Neal, Matt Stell, Love & Theft, and Restless Heart. The one station, TNN Radio, focuses on new country with a lesser amount of late 90’s, 2000’s, and 2010’s recurrents, whereas their sister station KDUB Hit Country plays a roughly equal mix of 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s, 2010’s, and currents. I know KDUB is mainly looking for voicetracked hosts to fill a 3-5 hour weekday shift, whereas TNN has both 4-hour weekday and weekend live shifts available.

If you’re interested in doing work for TNN, you can contact Ben Beaulieu, their Programming & Music Director, at wtnnradio@gmail.com. If you’re interested in doing work for KDUB Hit Country, contact Kevin Williams, their Programming & Music Director, at kevwilliams566@gmail.com.

Both stations are available on the TuneIn Radio app and tunein.com. TNN Radio also has their own website at tnnradio.com.

I hope you give the stations a consideration. I’m sure they’d both love to have you.

Thanks again, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Sam D. Wilson
Programming Director, Country Radio USA