Creek Valley Radio looking for On Air Personalities

Chad

Hi everyone, hope all of you are well! I am Chad with Creek Valley Radio. We have relaunched our station and are looking for voluntary On-Air Personalities/DJs. If you have a pre-taped show, feel free to drop us a line as we will consider it as well. We have many openings all throughout the week (Monday through Friday) and a few openings on the weekends. We are looking for those who have a love of music that they want to share with others. All are encouraged to apply. In particular, those who are US/Canadian and Australian based on-air personalities. As well, we are looking for people to help within our promotions department that can help promote our station as well as work within our chatroom and facebook. Since all work is on a voluntary basis, absolutely no drama, harassment or stress is allowed. Also, you will have to take requests from the listeners and play only the music that our format allows. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a great station that wants to see you grow and have fun! If you think you might be interested, head on over to www.creekvalleyradio.com and click on the "Become an on-air personality" post to get started. Whether you're a veteran or a newcomer to broadcasting, we look forward to seeing your application! Over the next few weeks, we will start training with those who come on board with us to ensure a smooth and fantastic start to your tenure with Creek Valley Radio. If you have any questions that this posting or the application has not answered, please feel free to email us at contact@creekvalleyradio.com or post a reply here. Thanks for your time and good luck!!!

Just getting back into recording shows check it out here
**show contains explicit content ***
not sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for am a rock and metal D.J kind of stuck in the eighties and nineties :p

kdubhitcountry

I would love to be considered for a high energy country music evening show. We are the #1 country internet station and evenings with Kevin Williams is widely well known across the globe. Syndicated on 5 internet radio stations. Please accept the following press information and please tune in to theviplounge.co.uk:9060/stream anytime from 7pm-11pm CST Monday- Friday I am fully live. Would love to have the 7pm-11pm CST slot on your station if available. Would love to hear from you soon!

Kdub Hit Country-

-Started January 2017

-16,000 listeners monthly growing exponentially everyday. Between all 5 syndicated stations (TNN Radio, VIP Lounge, CBC (Country Blues and Classics Radio, Superstition Radio Iconic Xtra Radio) 250,000 monthly.

-3nd annual CMA Fest coverage, media credentialed this last year 2019.

-Demographics are from 12-85 yrs old. Our brand is "Continuous Country Favorites of the 80's, 90's, 2000's, and today" playing all of the classics you don't hear on FM any longer, as well as new mainstream.

-Indie Artists Magazine Choice Radio Station and On Air Talent of The Year 2017

-Nashville Universe Finalist Radio Station Of The Year 2018

-Endorsed by Marty Raybon (Shenandoah), Love & Theft, Larry Stewart (Restless Heart), Michael Ray, Kalie Shorr, Oak Ridge Boys, and many more artists that we have met and interviewed over the last year. As well as Absolute Publicity, Splash Publicity, and other PR firms in Nashville.

-We talk Nashville News in 30 seconds, Redneck News, and Fact or Fiction, as part of our show. PLUS we take on major and independent artist interviews frequently.

I would be more than happy to send you a time clock, or do a live show if possible with y'all., You will not be disappointed

We beat out all of our FM station competition in the Sacramento Market, prior to moving to Princeton KY, and we have a proven track record with interviews from big name stars and much more to offer! I would like to try and do a full syndicated show for y'all, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience if interested! kevwilliams566@gmail.com is my contact now until I pay for my business account, or phone number is 502-912-4786.

Warmest Regards,
Kevin Williams