CRP is looking for Disc Jockeys and Podcasters

Casey Kasem

Hello to everyone out there in radio land. First i want to take a second to say thanks to all of you that have made our new station a smash hit. We have had a ton of listeners in the past week and we are gaining new ones each day. Since we are growing, we are currently looking for DJ's and Voice Trackers. You must be comfortable with speaking on air, and if you want to do a live show, you must have the software required. If you are lookig to simply voice track, that would be great as well and we are looking for several people to do shows. If you are intersted you can contact us Here and give us a little info about what you are looking to do, and a show sample. The demo doesn't need to be anything fancy, just you announcing a song or speaking to the listeners, or what ever you would like us to hear :) Be looking forward to hearing from you!

D

djjamminm86

Can this be a full-time paid job? I wanna do this full time and get paid to work from home, I can do live shows etc. dedications, requests
I have 10 yrs experience

D

djjamminm86

You are not the real Casey Kasem. He died. I used to listen to his shows all the time.

Casey Kasem

no it is not paid. it is a volunteer basis. Just for fun, and for people who love radio. Nope not the real Casey, he was my mentor. Thanks for the inquiry, and good luck :)

D

djjamminm86

Yea. Most are, I love radio too. I wish I could do this full-time as a career work from home job.

Dick Lee

Go to Google and type in "Podcast Dick Lee." A number of streaming services will appear that ait the show.
Thanks, D.Lee