CVV/CVV2 error

Leon

Hi. I was trying to sign up for the PAY AS YOU GO option.

When I m entering the UPDATE BILLING page, there's seems to be a problem with the last field "CVV/CVV2". Everything else is fine, but this CVV gave me an error even though I typed exactly as appeared on my card.

Are there any other ways I can make payment?

Please help.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Leon,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with this, what is your account username please?

What error are you getting exactly please? Are you 100% sure you are entering the correct CVV / CVV2 details? CVV / CVV2 is the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of your card (Visa / Mastercard etc). CVV2 can also be the 4 digit numeric code on the front of a card (American Express).

Leon

Hi Leon,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with this, what is your account username please?

What error are you getting exactly please? Are you 100% sure you are entering the correct CVV / CVV2 details? CVV / CVV2 is the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of your card (Visa / Mastercard etc). CVV2 can also be the 4 digit numeric code on the front of a card (American Express).
Hi. I have managed to update the billing and get a PAY AS YOU GO OPTION. I have the extra 10G bandwidth but why is the max listeners still maintain at 5? My username is djleon.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Great, we are pleased this worked for you now. Thank you for upgrading your account. :)

We are not sure why this did not update, but we just restarted your server for you and it is now showing the 500 listener capacity.

Leon

Great, we are pleased this worked for you now. Thank you for upgrading your account. :)

We are not sure why this did not update, but we just restarted your server for you and it is now showing the 500 listener capacity.

I seemed to be having problem uploading a file that is 108mb. The error message read I have exceeded the maximum file size as specified? Is there a limit?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
No, there is no maximum file size with the control panel upload? But should you ever have any such upload issues, we recommend just uploading the troublesome files via FTP transfer instead.

You can find your FTP login details under the 'Quick Links' section of your control panel. If you are not already familiar with using an FTP client, then we recommend downloading and installing Filezilla. https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client