Deep House & Nu Disko DJ

glamis2009

Chaps,

I'm looking for a radio station - can you help?

I play mostly deep house & Nu Disko, use virtual DJ and mix pro
Some mic, few jingles and loops etc.

Loads of experience, just seeking something during the week Wednesdays / ideally Thursday.

Music is updated all the time - let me know if you have slots available and send me a mail please..
hontwood@gmail.com

Danny

Hi

I own a radio station, just trying to get it off the ground. I'm in need of djs. I also need forum staff

Banging Bass is designed for Dj's to showcase their skills to the public. We aim to be a close and commited family that supports all of our Dj's. With a wide range of Dj's you will be sure to find a genre that you like. You can also leave comments about our Dj's on our forum also watch, chat and interact with the Dj's. So register today and become a family member! We are still looking for Dj's to join the site, so if your a pro or bedroom Dj get in touch..

We broadcast live using three sources ShoutCast, Ustream and Livestream. This is to accomidate diffrent Djs and PC requirements when mixing live. ShoutCast and Ustream use low PC requirements where as Livestream uses a little more but is a better source for mixing live. If you would like to mix live using any of the three options? Then simply contact us.

Join as a guest leave as family....!

contact me @

bangingbass@hotmail
skype danny_g_78