"Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the VALLEY" Pre-recorded Shows

Dick Lee

I am looking for any station that might want to use my pre-recorded one hour shows. Currently, I host a one hour classic rock show. I not only play garage rock from the 60's, but interview different musicians (8-10 mins) on every show. Below is a sample:

Air Date: April 23, 2016

“Dick Lee and 60's Garage Rock from the Valley" is a weekly one hour show that features "California Nuggets: Fuzz, Mod Rock, and R & B Unknowns (1960 -1970) from California's central valley. Take a romp through the 60's with Dick Lee and hear the sounds from the San Joaquin Valley. The show can be heard live every Saturday at 12:00 noon (PST). It can be accessed on you Android, iPhone, or computer. Just type in “KOOL 104.5 FM.” Today’s show features an interview with Jerry Tamburino (John Covert and the Crystal Image - Lodi, CA). You will also hear tracks from The Family Tree (Stockton, CA), The Chosen Few( Stockton, CA), John Covert and the Crystal Image (Lodi, CA), The Crystal Syphon (Merced), The Brogues (Merced), The Brymers (Lemoore), The Ebonknights (Madera), The Bakersfield Poppy Pickers (Bakersfield), Boogyman (Merced), The No Na Mees (Modesto), and The Sedate Sunshine Colony (Kingsburg).

Click on the link below to hear today’s show:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com