Did Something Happen to your Internet Directory?

earlbj

I have had a station in your directory for three years. Today I notice it is no longer listed on Internet Radio. It also appears the number of listing in your directory has dropped dramatically. Is ther a problem or have changes been made to this site? Thank You for your help

earlbj

Things are rather amazing, While looking at forum posts, I see any post asking about problem about a station being displayed has not been replied to . Can someone please tell me what is going on. Do I now have to use your streaming service to be listed?

Energy1058

ive not had any emails or seen anything saying we have to be using their streaming services to be listed so hoping its just an issue thats being delt with.

earlbj

Thanks Energy, neither have I. But in a couple of days I have not seen any response from support. And it appears the number of stations listed dropped significantly.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi earlbj,

Yes, we are aware of the issue and we are currently working on fixing the bug that is causing some of the stations not being displayed correctly.

Thanks for your patience whilst we resolve the issue and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.