Disciples of Rock just opened NEED DJ"S

Sean Wilkie

We are promoting on Facebook, Twitter and fubar. We have a decent following of fans from the stations me and the other owner came from as i have 20 Years in the business. Only looking for rock dj's anything 60s-present have some primetime opening needed during the week and all day Sunday. Also looking for a day dj and late night dj's. English speaking but you can be in England or Aussie as well. Hit me up at djcru68@hotmail.com and check out our website at www.disciplesofrock.com

Thanks,
Cru

Sean Wilkie

Still looking are there no good rock dj's with good voices out there? You can dj for another station just make sure you show up for ours and dont mention any other station while on air with us. Go to www.disciplesofrock.com and fill out the dj app. All days and times are acceptable, need to use facebook, twitter and fubar for promotion.

Sean Wilkie

Have had a few djs join us but most washed out so if your a real dj and talk on air and not a flake hit me up. I am the owner, boss etc period just need peeps that want to play kick ass rock and can talk on air and would enjoy helping build a station and getting to sirius and getting paid go to www.disciplesofrock.com and fill out the dj app or hit me up on my email.