DJ looking for a new home

Fiona Isaura

[h=5]Having just found out my DJ career is about to come to an end (the station I work for is closing) if anyone is looking for an internet DJ (I already have SAM and over 10,000 tracks with access to more) then please feel free to get in touch - UK based, mixed genres (rock, pop, dance, dubstep etc ect the list is endless) with 4 years regular weekly show experience - Im a 38 (eek) year old female and have DJ'd for 3 stations in total over the past 4 years including Music World Radio and Psychic FM and usually give 2 hour shows on Wednesday or Saturday evenings but I'm flexible with the nights I can broadcast - Have worked for both uncensored and family friendly stations so either not a problem.[/h]

Akos Veres

XTRadio

Hi Fiona,

I like how you wrote your bio and I like that you got experience. I'm from XTRadio - you can read more about us here. I'd love to listen to some of your old shows, to hear how you're handling things and hear your music.

On that page, that I linked, you can find out how to contact us, I do hope we'll hear from you soon.

Cheers.

come join our family

Dear fiona,

I would like to invite you to join the Radio Airwaves family.

You could have your first show today if you are that keen.

contact me on skype Luke Tequilla

check out the webpage on Radio Airwaves

Speak soon.

Luke

Fiona Isaura

Tonight

I will be in touch asap, thank you for your offer - I have my final show on my old station tonight before it closes down on sunday night so I will be in touch once I have completed this evenings farewell party show :)

Dear fiona,

I would like to invite you to join the Radio Airwaves family.

You could have your first show today if you are that keen.

contact me on skype Luke Tequilla

check out the webpage on Radio Airwaves

Speak soon.

Luke

Fiona Isaura

Interest

Had lots of interest due to this advert and have at least one new home confirmed but room for more if anyone else is interested in this crazy old bird?
As I said before, LOTS of genres and eras available on my playlists ( I have enclosed a link to my last show - party/disco night at my now closed station) Download psychicfm.51.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way however I can do lots of different styles and can provide examples - Looking for established stations with other mature staff members (well at least one that remembers some of the tracks I play!) - interested? Mail me here or add me to skype - kayte.love.readings.uk to talk some more!

Sharon Topping

DJ Slot available

Hi Fiona,

Belter Radio are currently seeking new staff. One is needed as soon as possible. Average age group that listen to the radio and also use the chat room are approximately 30-55 year olds. Most of the Dj's use SAM so can soon set you up straight away. Please get in touch at Home - Belter-Radio
belter-radio@hotmail.co.uk or www.facebook.com/pages/Belter-Radio/211560735565012

Look forward to hearing from you

Sharon
Admin for Belter Radio

Fiona Isaura

Thanks

Thank you to everyone that responded to this thread - I have had lots of interest but have settled with two new homes :) Much appreciated everyone thank you! Life in the old bird yet ;-)

look forward to hearing from you

I will be in touch asap, thank you for your offer - I have my final show on my old station tonight before it closes down on sunday night so I will be in touch once I have completed this evenings farewell party show :)

look forward to hearing from you :)

Karl Mercer

Crash Radio UK

Having just found out my DJ career is about to come to an end (the station I work for is closing) if anyone is looking for an internet DJ (I already have SAM and over 10,000 tracks with access to more) then please feel free to get in touch - UK based, mixed genres (rock, pop, dance, dubstep etc ect the list is endless) with 4 years regular weekly show experience - Im a 38 (eek) year old female and have DJ'd for 3 stations in total over the past 4 years including Music World Radio and Psychic FM and usually give 2 hour shows on Wednesday or Saturday evenings but I'm flexible with the nights I can broadcast - Have worked for both uncensored and family friendly stations so either not a problem.
Hi Fiona,
I am looking for new Presenters & DJ's to for my station that is the fastest growing station on Wirral. I would love to have you with us. Please let me know if you would like to join us you can email myself karl.mercer@crashradiouk.com
thanks
Karl