DJ looking for a new radio station

Claudio Alberti

Hello everybody!
I'm DeeJay Froggy, 27 years old DJ and producer from Italy.
I write this post in order to look for a radio station who wishes to get live radioshows from me... I've got a large broadcasting experience and I'd love to start a brand new one with one of you.

My own musical genre is named "new afro" and it's a very happy and melodic style of dance music.
If you wanna check out some radioshows I've already made (with the previous radio station with which I do not collaborate no more) here's my podcast page... PodOmatic | Podcast - LA CORTE IMPERIALE

Don't worry about me speaking italian on the shows posted on my podcast page... I'll speak english into the brand new station if someone of you decides to take me in.
I guarantee full availability without any problem for at least 2 evenings per week, no delays, no lack of professionality.

Thanks for your attention. Hope you'll be interested.​

zerocool

We are interested to offer you that platform. We are Nex Generation Radio based in Atlanta.

Check our site, fill the DJ application and check us in the chatroom also, anytime of the day.

N G A – Radio

Hello

We are interested in your ad and we would like to have you on our radio station were called canastraficradio we have no problem with letting you do your show live or recorded we would love to have you here at canastraficradio here's a link to our website CanastraficRadio or you could email us anytime at canastraficradio@gmail.com and will get back to you ASAP

Thank you for your time
DeeJay Froggy

Last edited:

Mista G

Hello everybody!
I'm DeeJay Froggy, 27 years old DJ and producer from Italy.
I write this post in order to look for a radio station who wishes to get live radioshows from me... I've got a large broadcasting experience and I'd love to start a brand new one with one of you.

My own musical genre is named "new afro" and it's a very happy and melodic style of dance music.
If you wanna check out some radioshows I've already made (with the previous radio station with which I do not collaborate no more) here's my podcast page... PodOmatic | Podcast - LA CORTE IMPERIALE

Don't worry about me speaking italian on the shows posted on my podcast page... I'll speak english into the brand new station if someone of you decides to take me in.
I guarantee full availability without any problem for at least 2 evenings per week, no delays, no lack of professionality.

Thanks for your attention. Hope you'll be interested.​

We would like for you to join us.

Pure Djs - The Music Evolution is all about Djs at different skill levels showcasing their talents to an online audience. Whether you have a DJ Controller or full DJ Equipment you will fit right in. We also have two channels to listen to. First channel is for generic genres such as House, Electronic, Dubstep, DnB and common sub-genres. Second Channel (Harder Channel) is for the harder things in life. If you like it hard, then this will be the channel you'll listen to.

We have live Djs from around the globe playing all sorts of music genres, so you're sure to find something you like. We also promote our Djs and the Pure Djs - Music Evolution website using the power of social networks, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and any other social network outlet.

We also have a live chat area so that you can talk and share tips with one another other or you can just chat about general topics and get the chance to interact with the live Djs.

Also! If you're stuck with your DJ setup then we can offer some support by remote access using Teamviewer. You will also need to have this free software installed. You can download it from here TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

So if you want to join a good, friendly community? Just send us an email to puredjs@live.co.uk